Is your device compatible:
Your Android device must be running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or above to download the URC TV app.
To check your Android version please follow the below steps:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then System update. If you don't see "Advanced," tap About phone.
3. See your "Android version" and "Security patch level."
To install the URC TV app onto your device, follow these steps:
1. Select Play Store app
2. In the search bar enter URC TV
3. Select on app icon
4. Select Install - URC TV will now be installed on your device
Verify that your device is Google Play Protect certified
The application may be missing from the Google Play Store if your device is not Google Play Protect certified. To check your certification status:
1. Open the Play Store app
2. Select your user profile in the top right corner of the screen
3. Scroll & select "Play Protect" from the list -> select "Scan"
4. If your Device is not certified and your device is running Android version 4.4 or above, contact your device manufacturer for assistance.
NOTE: Rooted or uncertified Android mobile devices are unable to download the URC TV app from the Play Store. Rooted or uncertified mobile devices are not blocked from accessing URC TV, but, depending on configuration, may not function properly.