Yes, Google Chromecast is officially supported by URC TV in the Chrome browser therefore you can cast from your device (PC, Laptop, mobile phone, tablets) to your Smart TV via Chromecast.
1. Check to ensure that the Chrome browser you are using is the latest version available and that your Chromecast dongle has a power source.
2. Ensure the device you have installed the Chromecast application on is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast dongle.
3. You can cast your desktop/laptop content (vs just the specific Chrome tab). This is available on Windows, and Chrome OS.
4. If you’ve pinned the Cast button to your toolbar, click the Cast button Inactive cast extension in the Chrome toolbar (upper right corner) of your browser. Otherwise, navigate to the Chrome Settings menu More menu icon in the Chrome toolbar in the upper right corner of your browser > click "Cast..".
5. Next to where it says, Cast to …, you’ll see a small dropdown. Click on that to change the source selection. Next you will choose to either cast the tab or the screen. The screen will then cast to your TV.
For more trouble shooting advice please visit
1. If you already have Chromecast enabled on your device and TV, the simplest way to cast the URC TV stream is to click the casting icon in the bottom right corner of the URC TV player. After clicking on the casting icon a green screen should appear on your TV with the URC TV logo across the centre. This will be followed a number of seconds later by the stream of the game/show.
2. If you are having trouble casting the stream via the casting icon in the URC TV player, you can mirror what’s on your device via the ‘Cast Screen/Audio’ in the Google Home app. Casting your Android screen allows you to mirror your Android device to the TV so you can enjoy your content exactly as you see it on your mobile device—only bigger.
Please refer to the below link on how to ‘Cast Screen/Audio' on your device
URC TV cannot be cast from Apple devices via Chromecast.